Shredded Beef Sauce With Scrambled Butter Rice.
Hey darlings, would you be thrilled if I told you that you could prepare a Scrambled Butter Rice with Shredded Beef Sauce in the comfort of your kitchen just like you see or eat in top-notched restaurants? Yes, you can! There’s nothing to it except of course have all the necessary ingredients and add a lot of love to the cooking.
We have but, three days really to Christmas and this recipe should be among the array of food set on your Christmas dinning table. let’s astonish and excite our guest taste bud with this delicacy.
RECIPE: Cow Beef
- Put your oil on the non-stick pan.
- Add beef, garlic, onion.
- Cover for a while.
- Add the Ketchup and a drop of Vinegar
- Add the stock and allow it cook for some mins.
- Then add Corn Flour to thicken.
- Add the Shredded Green Pepper.
- Serve with Basmatic Rice.
And there you have it your Shredded Beef Sauce is prepared . Now unto our Scrambled Rice preparation.
Long Grain Rice (Basmatic)
- Par-boil your Rice and wash.
- Cook till done.
- Add the oil in the pot, then mix the egg with milk and fry as in scrambled egg.
Serve your Scrambled Butter Rice with your Shredded Beef Sauce. Your Bailey’s Ice Cream (Remember we’ve treated this in our earlier post) as deserts and sit relax and enjoy that movie or engage your self in the little gossips. LOL! It’s necessary abeg, I know I do. It’s the festive season, and you are not allowed to dull yourself with boring food abeg, No fall my hand biko nu.
I wish you all my loves a Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance.