Banking Gone WhatsApp?
These days, there are about a million different ways which the bank industry has adopted to ensure improved customer satisfaction.
From Mobile Text messaging and mobile banking apps, to Email Banking Services and USSID Banking codes – To be honest, these options are overwhelming.
They do not just provide customers a variety of easy methods to gain fast access to their money, but also, they provide fast answers to their questions and complaints.
Earlier this year, The United Bank for Africa (UBA) introduced a recent feature to their E-banking services. They called him LEO, A new UBA chat banker who offers customers the power to make use of their social media accounts to carry out key banking transactions.
With the introduction of LEO, UBA Customers now have the authority to open new accounts, receive instant transactions notifications, check their balances on the go, buy Airtime, Pay for bills, apply for loans, freeze accounts and many other added bonus. Great Right?
Here is something even more Interesting!!
UBA LEO is live on WhatsApp. Customers who enjoy using WhatsApp can now perform basic banking operations including checking balances, transferring funds, paying bills and getting account statements.
The Group Managing Director/CEO, UBA, Mr Kennedy Uzoka, expressed profound excitement on the development and assured the public that the bank is doing its best to Improve Customer Satisfaction, whilst providing first class banking experience.
Want to have a Piece of this Innovation? Here’s how you Can get started!!
- First Install WhatsApp on your device
- Get an UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER
- Add Leo On +2349030002455
- Start a Conversation with him by typing “Hi Leo”
- He immediately sends you back a bunch of terms and conditions to read, you can accept by typing “1”.
- Suppose you accept, it takes you to a very secure page in which you enter your UBA account number
- Leo then texts a one-time pin to your bank account number not your WhatsApp number
- Send the Secret pin back to LEO via WhatsApp and your Set-Up is complete….