It’s the Christmas season again o. One of the reasons we loved Christmas was the food and gifts we received from our uncles and aunties and even strangers. It is after all the season for sharing. Now you are an adult, the tides have changed and it’s now your job to provide gifts for your loved ones. But you are broke and you are on a budget. What do you do?
5 Christmas Gifts That Would Not Break Your Bank
1. Fruit infusion bottle; With the rave of everyone becoming a fit fam or being woke. Many people are now being conscious of what they take into their body. To avoid carbonated drinks or sugary drinks many have opted for flavored water. You can buy a couple of this and see their faces light up. Or you can just get a fancy water bottle.
2. Ankara top or dress: Ankara and printed materials are now in vogue. Ready to wear dresses and simple tops are easy to wear and can fit into a casual or corporate wear. Depending on how you want to rock it. And these can go for as cheap as #800-#1,000. You do not have to go to the tailor to go and sew them. Just go to the market or order online with their sizes. Please be careful of the many online fraudsters. A trip to the market can save you a couple of bucks.
3. Perfume; This may shake your budget a bit. But no one can go wrong with a perfume as a gift. Please work with your budget. And avoid expensive knock-offs. lol
4. Jewelry: There are jewelry pieces that are very affordable and also durable as well. You can also purchase in bulk too. A cufflink, tie or pocket square there, a choker or earing or bracelet here, would make grateful. Everyone needs a fashion piece.
5. Notepad: A fancy notepad or diary doesn’t have to be so expensive and always necessary especially for a working class person.
And if you love me and want to give me a gift me any of the above listed here. I would definitely put you in my prayers all year round. let’s go and share the love in our hearts.