8 Things You Need To Know About Fast And Furious 8- ‘Spoiler Alert’
Fast and furious is ready to hit our big screens as the official trailer has just been released. The film is set to hit theaters on April 14.
Fate of the Furious, like most of the films in the franchise following Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) and his crew, is all about family. Now that Dom and Letty are on their honeymoon and Brian and Mia have retired from the game—and the rest of the crew has been exonerated—the globetrotting team has found a semblance of a normal life.
But when a mysterious woman seduces Dom into the world of crime he can’t seem to escape and a betrayal of those closest to him, they will face trials that will test them as never before.
- Hobbs (Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson) catches a grenade with his bare hand.
- Cipher activating the self-driving features on a city’s worth of cars, unleashing them on the family. “There are thousands of cars in this city and they’re all mine.”
- A flood of said cars pouring out into the streets and out of parking garages onto traffic.
- A group of people using Yves Rossy-style jetpacks to board a plane in midflight.
- Tej (Chris “Ludacris” Bridges) finally gets to drive a tank.
- A submarine joins the arctic chase.
- Hobbs redirects a torpedo with his feet. Hobbs is putting in a lot of work in this movie.
- Dom jumps his car over the submarine.