Ginger Patch- A Quick Remedy For Cough
The common cold is no one’s best friend. It visits you without calling, irritates you and keeps you uncomfortable. When you have a cold you are nearly miserable with the sneezing and coughing.
A good night rest evades you and even your little one at home can easily be infected because of their weaker immune system.
A combination of ginger wrap and honey, can take away that consistent cough immediately and even help remove mucus from your lungs.
What you need;
- 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger or ginger powder
- Olive oil
- Adhesive tape
– Mix the flour and honey together.
– Introduce some olive oil and ginger and mix again.
– Place the mixture on a napkin and then wrap a gauze around it.
– Place your chest or back and secure with an adhesive tape.
While adults can keep the ginger patch overnight, kids should only hold it on their skin for about three hours before going to bed.
There are no side effects unless you are allergic to ginger. Just prepare to sweat a bit more than normal while you have the patch in place.