The large intestine also called the colon is also a vital organ in the elimination of waste from our body. So it is very important to keep it healthy so it can carry out its function. You can do this by cleansing it often to reduce discomfort and aid digestion.
This homemade remedy is made from made from: apples, lemon, sea salt and ginger. These ingredients are very high in nutrients that will provide you with improved overall health.
Apples and lemon are rich in Vitamin C which has been proven to be a powerful antioxidant not neglecting the fact that lemons are great for detoxification. The ginger is also distinctly beneficial, because it stimulates the function of the colon and also reduces the bloating. Sea salt helps you to stimulate the toxins and waste to move through the body and improve the digestion.
|Image Credit: OrganicHealthUniverse
Ingredients; for one serving
- 1 teaspoon of ginger juice
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup of pure apple juice
- ½ cup of lukewarm filtered water
Method of preparation:
In a regular pan, pour 3.5 oz. of filtered water and warm it, but do not bring it to a boiling point, because you should drink the juice right after its preparation. Afterwards, add the sea salt, stir it well, and add the juices: apple, ginger and lemon juice. Stir again.
This colon cleanse procedure can only be consumed for one day, but if you want to continue consuming it take it one week apart.
- Take it the morning on an empty stomach before lunch or in the evening from 6-7pm
- Also be sure that you take your daily dose of water -8 glasses during a day.
- If you are pregnant, taking prescription drugs, or if you have any kind of allergy, we advise you to consult your doctor before drinking it.
- Do not use this remedy if you have diabetes.
- It is advisable to take this remedy at home.