10 things you didn’t know about the late Henrietta Kosoko
Many persons only know her to be Jide Kosoko’s wife, but here are many other things you should also know about the late actress.
1. Henrietta Kosoko hails from Delta State. She was born on May 30, 1964, and her native name is ‘
2. She spent her early life in the Mushin area of Lagos State.
3. Before going into acting she trained as a caterer and was into the catering business.
4. She first attempted acting in a church play. The play was witnessed by a member of the Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts practitioners (ANTP) who felt she did greatly and encouraged her to join the movie industry.
5. She first met her husband, Jide Kosoko, when he came to the Mushin area where she lived, for the premiere one of his movies, and their relationship started from there.
6. Her relationship with Jide continued until 1993 when she left to deliver twins for her previous husband.
8. She got her big break in the movie industry in through her lead roles in the movies ‘ ’ and ‘Onome’.
9. She almost lost her life last year when she was involved in a ghastly motor accident along Sagamu-Abeokuta road. After surviving the accident, her son, L.T, dedicated one his tracks, Delta, to her. L.T is one of the twins she bore for her former husband. And until her death, she was managing L.T’s music career.